Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cute Room Divider...Yard Sale Find!!

Hey yall,
My house is quite unique and I love it! There are a few things that I've had to be imaginative about due to the unusual layout of my home.
I have a bedroom that doesn't have a door. So, to add privacy, I added a curtain room divider. I bought these at a yard sale for dirt cheap, like $2.00
Then instead of attaching a curtain rod to my wall I just used a white shower curtain rod that I already had on hand. A tension rod!
Also, the curtain casing was too small to over the shower rod, so I flipped them over and used the hem of the curtain as the casing. I could always have hemmed them but this turned out to be a simple no-sew!
I used a scarf that I picked up at local thrift store for .25, as a tie back. For more privacy it came be let down.
I have four panels swung to the side, but you could divide them in the middle and tie them back on both sides. And tie-back ideas are endless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment