Thursday, March 5, 2015

I made my first Children's Quiet Book.... aka Busy BoOk for kids

I have two granddaughters that I have decided to make Quiet Books for. I have one made and wanted to share it. I'm currently working on the other and will have pictures of that as soon as I'm done.
A quiet book is for younger kids, made from cloth and felt and used to keep them busy at times you need them to be quietly occupied.
The book is a fun play thing, yet a learning tool.

I really had no idea how to assemble these books and have had a little bit of trouble finding instructions online. But Pinterest and YouTube are great sources. I've made several mistakes but all in all, the book turned out pretty well.

Each page is different with a fun activity. Here are the pages for this book...the next book I am making will have all different pages.





























No comments:

Post a Comment