Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Gave My Fridge a $2 DIY MakeOver :)

So, I saw this cute idea on Pinterest. Which is pretty much my favorite site on the world wide web!!
I get loads of amazing ideas on Pinterest so I decided to get busy and do some DIYing.
Someone had covered their shelves in their fridge, which was adorable. So, last night, I gave it a whirl in my own ice box.....

I Cleaned out my fridge, sooooo, this project has WIN/WIN results!
I bought two rolls of shelf paper at the local Dollar Tree for a total of $2.00
Yeah baby, that's my kinna DIY project!!
I cut the paper to fit each shelf. Instead of pealing off the whole paper backing, I just removed it around the edges of the paper to hold the shelf paper in place.
And there ya go! A proper update to the inside of my fridge...totally cute.

AND....here's my results.

A couple bEfore/AfTeR pix for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment