Saturday, June 7, 2014

Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe HOMEMADE!

So, I like baking...and I dislike throwing things out. So, I make soup from leftovers and those over-ripened bananas were tugging at me this morning to save them from the trash heap! So thanks to my Allrecipes.com app, I have made a lovely loaf of goodness!

I altered the recipe so this is MY version:

Chocolate Banana Bread
(makes 1 loaf)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Grease and flour loaf pan or use PAM Baking Spray

In large mixing bowl add:
1 1/2 c flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c brown sugar

In separate mixing bowl add:
2-3 ripened bananas (mashed with fork)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 c sour cream
1 stick butter (melted)

Add moist ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well
Batter will be kind of lumpy.
Add 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Pour batter into prepared pan and back 1 hour.
let cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment