Sunday, June 1, 2014

Projects that'll keep you hangin'!

So, this is my most recent passion. Hanging anything and everything on my walls that I love.
I've been looking at Pinterest a LOT lately and noticed how several people have been hanging
an entire wall with eclectic art. I have fallen in love with this idea. So, I thought---hey, I have
walls!! I need to get busy framin' and hangin'. So that's what I've been doing.

I'll show you have I've done and explain as I go :)


These are vintage Halloween photos. I saved them from Pinterest and printed the ones I
liked best to frame a collection!

This is our initial V along with a couple of interesting pieces of art.
This collection is my 'darker' pieces. Voodoo dolls, Day of the Dead skull and a couple of witchy art pieces. My 'Lizzie Borden' plaque and lastly a couple of framed photos of "posed" deceased children.
This is my wall of fun, whimsical, bright, cheery colors! The large piece is a handpainted piece I found at a thrift store. The flower vase my mom gave me. She found it at a yard sale. The two bird pieces are from Pier 1. And my special find, from a local thrift shop, is an embroidered work, dated and signed......I LOVE it!
"To the house of a friend the way is never long"
Lastly, this is my basement den. I've began framing old magazines and other fun 'sayings'.. this wall is in-the-works :)
Just plan ole FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment